Atex R955m Ride-On Brushcutter
Atex, engineered and manufacturered in Japan, makes tough, durable outdoor equipment. Built for tough conditions, hilly terrain and thick long grass
Atex R955M Heavy Duty Ride-On Brushcutter fitted with a Kawasaki FS600V 18.5hp V-Twin engine.
Stock Code: ATUR-955M
Kawasaki FS600V 18.5hp premium and commercial grade V- twin engine.
Sliding Seat - The seat can be adjusted to slide to the right-hand side when precision is required.
Maximum Traction - With a heavy duty, dual-range positive diff lock all conditions and terrains are accessible.
Smooth Ride - Our ergonomically designed seat with S-spring suspension minimises fatigue and improves the operators productivity.
Minimum Body Height - With a height of just 850 mm getting on and off is a breeze.
Built For Tight Work - Working under and around trees and in narrow terrain is made easy with a low body height and a turning radius of only 1950 mm.
Maximum Traction - With a heavy duty, dual-range, positive diff lock all conditions and terrains are accessible.
Smart Blade Adjustment - The mowing blade height adjustment is step-less and the lever is collapsible to keep it out of the way of snags and for operator manoeuvrability.
Eco Drive Technology - For low to medium work loads the operator has the option to select Eco-Drive, for efficient fuel consumption, with full-throttle control available in one touch when things get heavy.
Extended Foot Rests - Extended foot rests offer the operator extra leg positions for stability, fatigue reduction and overall comfort.
Easy Clean Under-Carriage - All you need is a fitted hose and in 3 minutes, simply connect the hose at the blade cover and the water pressure will turn the blades and wash off all of the dust and debris.
Maintenance Accessibility - With the pull of one knob, the seat and engine cover swings effortlessly to the rear giving the operator full access to the engine.
Made in Japan.
- Length: 1850 mm
- Width: 1060 mm
- Height: 850 mm
- Weight: 290 kg
- Wheel Base: 1215 mm
- Tread - Front Wheel: 845 mm
- Tread - Rear Wheel: 785 mm
- Cutting Width: 950 mm
- Cutting Height(s): Step-less, 10 mm to 80 mm
- Ground Speed - Forward (High): 0 - 10 km/h
- Ground Speed - Forward (Low): 0 - 5.8 km/h
- Ground Speed - Reverse (High): 0 - 6 km/h
- Ground Speed - Reverse (Low): 0 - 3.5 km/h
- Min Turning Radius: 1950 mm
- Engine: Kawasaki FS600V
- HP: 18.5 hp (13.8kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Output: 13.8 kW
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 12 L
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- F/R Settlement: 60 mm
- Seat - Right Sliding Adjustmen 0 / 180 / 240 / 300 mm
- Blade(s): Free Knife - 2, Double Edged Blade
- Hvy Duty Dual-range Positive D Yes
- Steering: Rack and Pinion
- Tyres - Front: 3.50 - 7 (Dia 350)
- Tyres - Rear: 16 x 7.00 - 8 (Dia 400)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.