Who knew a mower could look so good? Get all the power and speed you will ever need with the Alpha MP. The Alpha MP provides maximum style and performance with a 25 horsepower Kohler engine*, embroidered seat, LED lights and a rugged engine guard. The Alpha MP is ready to work and backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited warranty. Lead the pack with Alpha MP.
Alpha MP 42″ Cut
Who knew a mower could look so good? Get all the power and speed you will ever need with the Alpha MP. The Alpha MP provides maximum style and performance with a Kawasaki commercial quality engine, embroidered seat, LED lights and a rugged engine guard. The Alpha MP is ready to work and backed by our industry-leading 7 year limited warranty. Lead the pack with Alpha MP.
ALPHA MP 42`` CUT
Stock Code: BDU936393EX
High blade-tip speed for superior quality of cut
Welded steel deck and tubular frame
20" drive tyres, 13" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Commercial duty, serviceable deck spindles
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
42" side-discharge .
Always-on LED lights
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt, 9-amp
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Hydrostatic Drive: V -belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-12.01 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Sprocket and cog. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged."
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5 - 6, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 270 kg (595 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to clutch, seat, and park brakes.
- Seat: Premium seat with armrests.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (.63 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 36" (914 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1855 mm)
- Width: 44.4" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 38.3" (972.8mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 40.4" (1026.16 mm) cut
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck with reinforced 14 ga (1.9 mm) spindle mounts and impact / trim areas featuring 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel bar.
- Cutting Height(s): "Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.0" to 4.5" (2.54 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments) "
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift blades. 20.5" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,100 fpm @ 3,500 rpm engine speed.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine to spindles with electric clutch.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing 1" (2.5 cm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 42" (1117.6 mm)
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BDA123163 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Catcher, Non-Powered BDA933028 Flex Forks BDA600213 Steering Extension Kit: BDA122760"
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.