Who knew a mower could look so good? Get all the power and speed you will ever need with the Alpha MP. The Alpha MP provides maximum style and performance with a 25 horsepower Kohler engine*, embroidered seat, LED lights and a rugged engine guard. The Alpha MP is ready to work and backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited warranty. Lead the pack with Alpha MP.
Alpha MP 48″ Cut
Who knew a mower could look so good? Get all the power and speed you will ever need with the Alpha MP. The Alpha MP provides maximum style and performance with a Kawasaki commercial quality engine, embroidered seat, LED lights and a rugged engine guard. The Alpha MP is ready to work and backed by our industry-leading 7 year limited warranty. Lead the pack with Alpha MP.
ALPHA MP 48`` CUT
Stock Code: BDU936526EX
" Welded steel deck. NOT STAMPED!
20" drive tyres, 13" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Serviceable deck spindles
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
Always-on LED lights
Reinforced engine guard"
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3 US gal)
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-12.07 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.43 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system. "
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8.00 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 285 kg (628 lbs)
- Seat: Bolstered high back seat with arm rests and suspension springs
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .375" (.95 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings.
- Headlight: Always on LED lights
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1855 mm)
- Width 49.7" (1262 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Cutting Widths: 47.1" cut
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck and impact / trim areas featuring 3/8" (9.52 mm) x 1" (25.4 mm) steel bar.
- Cutting Height(s): "Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm) "
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades 16.50"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 48": BDA119101 (blades included) Catcher: BDA933028 - Non-powered, two-bag catcher. Steering Extension Kit: BDA122760 Stripe Kit BDA121472 Flex Fork Kit 48": BDA600213"
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.