Providing a smooth ride and a great cut up to 54″ wide, the C Series has proven itself time and time again. High blade-tip speeds, a Kawasaki engine, SmoothTrak™ steering and a welded steel deck, give you a precision cut each and every time you mow. Plus, rest assured your C Series will be there when you need it with our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty.
C Series 46″ Cut
C Series 46`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU933580EX
High blade-tip speed for superior quality of cut
Welded steel deck and tubular frame
18" drive tyres, 11" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear EZT transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Commercial duty, serviceable deck spindles
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
7.95 Litre (2.1 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
46" side-discharge / mulching deck
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt, 9-amp
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 7.95 L (2.1 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear EZT integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles
- Hydrostatic Drive: V -belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-11.3 kph (0-6 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Sprocket and cog. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4 - 5, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 18 x 8.50 - 8, turf tread
- Weight: 250 kg (550 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to clutch, seat, and park brakes.
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) square steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (.64 cm) steel
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 39" (990 mm)
- Overall Length: 73.5" (1870 mm)
- Width 49.6" (1260 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41" (1040 mm)
- Deck System: Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 46" cut
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (.30 cm) welded steel with 11 ga (.120") doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .25" (2.54 cm x .64 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4" (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.0" to 4.5" (2.54 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift blades. 22.5" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm @ 3,500 rpm engine speed.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine to spindles with electric clutch.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing 1" (2.5 cm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 44.4" (113 cm)
- Trim Capacity: 2.5" (6.35 cm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BDA112610 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Catcher: BDA929653 - Non-powered, two-bag catcher [order (1) 602414 blade]. ROPS Kit: BDA603279 Hour Meter Kit: BDA111167 Light Kit: BDA110737 Kit Arm Rest: BDA604436 Steering Extension Kit: BDA333724
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.