Built for speed and ready to work, the Diablo boasts a top speed of 16.1 KM/H and a perfect cut every time. Its Kawasaki engine, heavy-duty hydraulics, welded steel frame and optimized centre of gravity produce speed and efficiency on the job. Built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus, get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. Say hello to Diablo.
Diablo 60″ Cut
Diablo Series 60`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU933242EX
Welded steel deck. NOT STAMPED!
Proven separate pumps and motors
Heavy-duty air cleaner for increased engine protection
Optimal centre of gravity for improved stability
39.37 Litre (10.4 US gal) fuel capacity
16.1 kph (10 mph)
60" side discharge / mulching deck
24" Drive Tyres
13" Front caster tyres
- Engine: Kawasaki FX850V
- HP: 27.0 hp (20.1kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (.8kw), solenoid shift positive engagement
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt, 15-amp
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 U.S. qt. (2.0 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 39.37 L (10.4 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty dual stage canister air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 20W50 motor oil.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, axial-piston type. Each pump powers one drive-wheel motor. Hydro-Gear PK 12cc with fan.
- Pump Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel. High-pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring Face-Seal fittings, Hydraulic lines and fittings guaranteed to never leak!
- Drive Filter: Spin-on type; 25 micron,
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TF0240 with external brake package.
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-16.1 kph (0-10 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Weight: 565 kg (1247 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches. Stabilizer rollers at rear of tractor, ROPS.
- Seat: Standard moulded-vinyl seat with armrests. Fore and aft adjustment.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3" x .187" (3.8 cm x 7.62 cm x .47 cm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to .179" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Standard Folding.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Indicators: Hour Meter, engine warning light.
- Height: 70.8" (1800 mm)
- Overall Length: 78.7" (2000 mm)
- Width 65.3" (1650 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 55.6" (1410 mm)
- Deck System: Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 6 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (.30 cm) welded steel with 11 ga (.120") doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .38" (2.54 cm x .97 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4" (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 20.9" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,800 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to all three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Machine ductile iron housing, 1.5" (3.81 cm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 60.4" (153 cm)
- Trim Capacity: 3" (7.62 cm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.