Built for speed and ready to work, the Diablo boasts a top speed of 16.1 KM/H and a perfect cut every time. Its Kawasaki engine, heavy-duty hydraulics, welded steel frame and optimized centre of gravity produce speed and efficiency on the job. Built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus, get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. Say hello to Diablo.
Diablo 60″ Cut
Built for speed and ready to work, the Diablo boasts a top speed of 16km/h and a perfect cut every time. Its Kawasaki engine, heavy-duty hydraulics, welded steel frame and optimized centre of gravity produce speed and efficiency on the job! Built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus, get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited warranty. Say hello to Diablo!
Diablo Series 60`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU936351EX
Welded steel deck, NOT STAMPED!
Proven Integrated Hydrostatic Transmissions
Heavy-duty air cleaner for increased engine protection
Optimal centre of gravity for improved stability
44.29 Litre (11.7US gal) fuel capacity
16.1 kph (10 mph)
60" side discharge / mulching deck
24" Drive Tyres
13" Front caster tyres
- Engine: Kawasaki FX850V
- HP: 27.0 hp (20.1kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (.8kw), solenoid shift positive engagement
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt, 15-amp
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.4 litres with filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 44.29 L (11.7 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty dual stage canister air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic .Parker HTJ integrated Hydrostatic Transmission with a 12cc/rev pump and 15.9ci/rev Wheel Motor.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Drive Filter: Easy to service internal hydrostatic oil filter
- Final Drive: Dual Parker HTJ Integrated Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-16.1 kph (0-10 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Weight: 577 kg (1282 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches. Stabilizer rollers at rear of tractor, ROPS.
- Seat: Standard moulded-vinyl seat with armrests. Fore and aft adjustment.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3" x .187" (3.8 cm x 7.62 cm x .47 cm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to .179" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .5" (1.27 cm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Standard Folding.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Indicators: Hour Meter, engine warning light.
- Height: 70.8" (1800 mm)
- Overall Length: 78.7" (2000 mm)
- Width: 65.3" (1650 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 55.6" (1410 mm)
- Deck System: Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 6 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (.30 cm) welded steel with 11 ga (.120") doubler plate with 7ga tripler plate welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .38" (2.54 cm x .97 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 5.5" (13.97cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1" to 5" (2.55 cm to 12.7 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 20.5" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,800 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to all three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Machine ductile iron housing, 1.5" (3.81 cm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 60.4" (153 cm)
- Trim Capacity: 3" (7.62 cm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BDA123106 Blades included when purchasing this kit. Easiest-to-install mulch kit on the market! Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Collection System: BDA935775 Complete grass collection system powered to suit 60" deck. Seat Suspension Kit: Flex Forks: BDA112425 [2 forks] Hitch Kit: Light Kit: BDA110153 Steering Extension Kit: BDA122760
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.