With a Kawasaki engine and a welded steel deck— as the name implies— there’s nothing the Stout Series can’t handle. Being built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus, get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. Stout Series will be there when you need it.
Stout 60″ Cut
With a Kawasaki engine and a welded steel deck - as the name implies - there's nothing the Stout series can't handle. Being built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. The Stout series will be there when you need it.
Stout 60`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU933762EX
Kawasaki Premium FR730V V-Twin engine.
10 Gauge fabricated deck.
3" x 1 1/2" steel tubular frame rails.
Custom bolstered seat with internal suspension.
22" drive tyres and 13" caster tyres.
Commercial grade Hydro Gear ZT3100 transmissions provide smooth operation and durability.
Wide stance, low centre of gravity.
12.9 kph (8 mph)
18.92 L (5.0 US gal) litre fuel capacity.
Silky-smooth SmoothTrak steering with automatic park brake system.
Standard certified ROPS and seat belt.
60" side-discharge/mulching deck.
Always-on LED lights.
Reinforced engine guard.
- Engine: Kawasaki FR730V
- HP: 24.0 hp (17.9kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturer’s specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro Gear ZT 3100 integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V -belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-12.9 kph (0-8 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.43 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 22 x 11 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 401 kg (885 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches. Standard certified ROPS, Seat Belt.
- Seat: Custom bolstered seat with, with logo, and internal suspension.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .125" (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm x 3.17 mm) steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with heavy duty, greasable steel roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are fabricated 3/8" (.95 cm) steel.
- ROPS: Standard certified ROPS
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 44.3" (1125 mm) [to top of seat]
- Overall Length: 73.6" (1870 mm)
- Width 61.1" (1552 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut side discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135" (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .375" (25.4 mm x 9.52 mm) steel bar reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 5" (12.7 cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 20.5"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.