With a Kawasaki engine and a welded steel deck— as the name implies— there’s nothing the Stout Series can’t handle. Being built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus, get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. Stout Series will be there when you need it.
Stout 60″ Cut
With a Kawasaki engine and a welded steel deck - as the name implies - there's nothing the Stout series can't handle. Being built and assembled in the USA, top-quality craftsmanship comes standard. Plus get backed by our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty. The Stout series will be there when you need it.
Stout 60`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU935528EX
Kawasaki Premium FR730V V-Twin engine
10 Gauge fabricated deck
3" x 1 1/2" steel tubular frame rails
Custom bolstered seat with internal suspension
22" drive tyres and 13" caster tyres
Commercial grade Hydro Gear ZT3100 transmissions: smooth operation/durability
Wide stance, low centre of gravity
12.9 kph (8 mph)
18.92 L (5.0 US gal) litre fuel capacity
Silky-smooth SmoothTrak steering with automatic park brake system
Standard certified ROPS and seat belt
60" side-discharge/mulching deck
Always-on LED lights
Reinforced engine guard
- Engine: Kawasaki FR730V
- HP: 24.0 hp (17.9kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturer
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro Gear ZT 3100 integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V -belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-12.9 kph (0-8 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.43 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged. "
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth trea
- Tyres - Drive: 22 x 11 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 401 kg (885 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches. Standard certified ROPS, Seat Belt.
- Seat: Custom bolstered seat with, with logo, and internal suspension.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .125" (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm x 3.17 mm) steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with heavy duty, greasable steel roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are fabricated 3/8" (.95 cm) steel.
- ROPS: Standard certified ROPS
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 44.3" (1125 mm) [to top of seat]
- Overall Length: 73.6" (1870 mm)
- Width: 61.1" (1552 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut side discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135" (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .375" (25.4 mm x 9.52 mm) steel bar reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 5" (12.7 cm) deep to provide room for high capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): "Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments) "
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 20.5"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Flex Forks 54" / 60": BDA605123 - [2 Forks] Shock-absorbing front caster forks for a smooth ride and smoother cut. Catcher: BDA933655 two-bag catcher (please use with 60" catcher adapter kit listed below) Catcher adapter kit 60": BDA121076 Mulch Kit 60": BDA121476 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Steering Lever Extension Kit: BDA333724"
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.