Bushranger blowers are designed to maximise productivity. To us that means high performance over a long product life. Balancing power, sound and weight into machines that provide the best mix of characteristics, the best value, durability and performance but mostly just work hard season after season.
The Bushranger BR34 Blower is a powerhouse tool designed to maximise productivity by combining power, lightweight a
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Light weight.
- Huge air flow 13 m3 /minute.
- Soft start - secondary spring reduces effort required to start.
- Vacuum kit available for purchase separately.
- Made In Japan.
A welcome addition to the Bushranger™ stable. This commercial backpack blower ishigh powered, lightweight and packe
- Powerful 79.2 cc commercial quality engine.
- Nikasil Coated Cylinder and twin ring piston for long engine life.
- Light weight.
- Huge air volume (mph) 1699 m3 /h
- Massive air velocity of 362.25 kph
- Large fuel capacity for extended operating periods.
- Tornado Tip, increases air flow
- Air Share, no sweat backpack padding circulates air flow
- Extra-Wide, padded straps from chest to lower back
- Spring-Loaded ergonomic frame with (4) heavy-duty shock springs
- 2-Stage Air Filtration System
- variable Speed, cruise control throttle
- Adjustable: pistol angle, throttle position & tune length
- Designed for the commercial operator.
- EU Stage 2
- Made in Japan.