BR9000 Backpack Blower
A welcome addition to the Bushranger™ stable. This commercial backpack blower is high powered, lightweight and packed with features that include a four point anti-vibration system, extra-wide padded straps and a two-stage commercial air filter.
BUSHRANGER™ BR9000 Backpack Blower
Stock Code: PUBR9000
Powerful 79.2 cc commercial quality engine.
Nikasil Coated Cylinder and twin ring piston for long engine life.
Huge air volume (mph) 1699 m3 /h
Massive air velocity of 362.25 kph
Large fuel capacity for extended operating periods.
Tornado Tip, increases air flow
Air Share, no sweat backpack padding circulates air flow
Extra-Wide, padded straps from chest to lower back
Spring-Loaded ergonomic frame with (4) heavy-duty shock springs
2-Stage Air Filtration System
variable Speed, cruise control throttle
Adjustable: pistol angle, throttle position & tune length
Designed for the commercial operator.
EU Stage 2
Made in Japan.
- Engine: BUSHRANGER 2 stroke air cooled CE800 for EPA
- Engine (cc): 64.7 cc
- Air Flow: 1699 m3 /hour, 1018 cfm, Air Velocity: 362.25 km/h
- Carburettor: All position Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 0.55 gl (2.1 L)
- Fuel Filter: In fuel tank
- Cylinder Liner: Nikasil
- Ignition: Electronic solid state
- Starter: Recoil
- Dry Weight: () 24.0 lb (10.9 kg)
- Height: 21.7 in (550 mm)
- Length: 14.4 in (365 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.