The state-of-the-art Bushranger Edger is packed with power and is a must-have for any commercial contractor. Powered by an incredible 98cc 4-stroke Kawasaki Forced Air-cooled engine, delivering an awesome 3660 RPM that will make your edging work a pleasure. You can take on any kind of edge easily and comfortably as the height and gutter wheel adjustment controls are within easy reach of the push handles and you can also adjust the cutting angle with a simple lever. You won't need to worry about constant refueling as this engine packs a 1.8 litre fuel tank ensuring that you can keep at it for longer hours.
BUSHRANGER™ Commercial Edger fitted with a Kawasaki FJ100D 2.5hp engine
Stock Code: BUSH EDGER
Kawasaki FJ100D 3 hp (2.2 kw) engine.
Cast iron cylinder liner.
Dual element air filter.
Cutting head angle adjustment.
Blade height adjustment.
Drop down gutter wheel.
Made in New Zealand.
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cylinder Liner: Cast Iron
- Dry Weight: 30 kg
- Engine: Kawasaki FJ100D 3 hp Generator 4, horizontal shaft engine.
- HP: 3.0hp (2.2kw) @ 3,660 rpm (Please Note: Net horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1349 Standards)
- Engine (cc): 98 cc
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 Litres
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ignition: Electronic
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder, OHV, horizontal shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Commercial Use Warranty 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.