Bushranger LS301 Log Splitter
The Bushranger LS301 30 Ton log splitter provides commercial quality and power at an affordable price. Fitted with a Kohler Command Pro CH395 (9.5hp / 7.1kw / 277cc) engine, an auto return valve with a 10.9 second cycle time, log cradle and a dual wedge fitted as standard. The quality features throughout this log splitter will provide many years of reliable service.
BUSHRANGER™ LS301 Log Splitter
Stock Code: BRULS301
30 Ton Splitting Force
50mm Tow Hitch Standard
Log Cradle Standard
Heavy duty U-shape formed beam construction
610mm Hydraulic Cylider Stroke
45mm Hydraulic Rod Diameter
22.5 litres Hydraulic Tank Capacity, Plenty of room for fluid to keep flowing and
- Hydraulic Ram Cylinder : (inch 4.53"
- Hydraulic Ram Cylinder : (mm) 115 mm
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : (Gal 5.94 gal
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : (L) 22.5 litres
- Maximum Log Length : (inches) 25.78"
- Maximum Log Length : (mm) 655 mm
- Pump : (gal) Two stage 17 GPM
- Pump : (L) Two stage 64.35 LPM
- Shipping Dimensions: (inches) 74.40" x 29.33" x 24.80"
- Shipping Dimensions: (mm) 1890 mm x 745 mm x 630 mm
- Shipping Weight: (kg) 313 kg including crate
- Shipping Weight: (lbs) 690 lb
- Tow Hitch : (inches) 2"
- Tow Hitch : (mm) 50.8 mm
- Wedge : (inches) 7.48"
- Wedge : (mm) 190 mm
- Working Height (inches): (inch 31.5"
- Working Height (inches): (mm) 800 mm
- Beam Lock: Keeps beam secure.
- Boxed Drawbar with Handle: Designed for strength & manoeuvrability.
- Coiled Hoses: Steel coil covered hoses - protected for longer life.
- Cylinder Connection: Engineered for increased strength.
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH395 (9.5hp / 7.1kw / 277cc) commercial grade horizontal shaft engine.
- In-Tank Suction Screen: Better hydraulic fluid filtration.
- Log Cradle: Standard fitment, integrated log cradle keeps logs in place for hands free (safer/faster) splitting.
- Operating Position: Horizontal & vertical operation.
- Solid Foot Piece: Increased Strength.
- Stripper Plates: Integrated for rigidity, capable of removing stuck logs.
- Capacity: 30 Tons of splitting force (US 30 Tons = 27.21 tonnes Force).
- Utility Jack: Adjustable utility jack provides solid support during splitting.
- Valve: Auto return valve - speeds up the log splitting process.
- Cycle Time: 10.9 seconds.
- Valve Position: Ergonomically positioned for operator comfort.
- Wheels / Tyres: 4.80" - 8 DOT Approved 16" O.D Road Tyres.
- Please Note: A tow hitch is supplied for ease of movement around private property. For transporting our log splitters on a public road we recommend that a certified trailer or utility vehicle should be used.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.