The Bushranger Spartan RT HD range is the perfect representation of supreme innovation and design. The RT HD series includes the easy touch brake system, foot assist easy-lift deck and an ergonomic cockpit with an extremely comfortable seat. Did we also mention the huge fuel tank? This range keeps on giving by introducing an option of an EFI engine. Giving you more power to play with, sounds like a great partner to have!
Spartan RT HD FX850 54″ Cut
The BUSHRANGER RTHD series ZTR’s are a heavy-duty commercial mower that comes ready to tackle properties of all sizes. The BUSHRANGER RTHD series is bursting with premium features that all come standard and makes this ZTR stand out from the competition. From the premium quality Kawasaki FX850V V-Twin engine to the huge long-range fuel tanks and the impressive top speed you will have your job done safely and in comfort in no time at all. It boasts safety features that the competition wish they had like GT Trac for the best traction on inclines, the easy touch brake system or the foot assist easy-lift cutting decks (which feature four bearing per cutting spindle). While for operator comfort while mowing you must try out the ergonomic cockpit with all controls in easy reach and the TBC-3 TecsPak 360 floating seat system. This truly is a premium feature packed, no-nonsense commercial grade mower at an affordable price.
SPARTAN RT HD FX850 KAW 27HP 54" CUT HTJ 12cc
Stock Code: BRURTHD54
Kawasaki FX850V premium and commercial grade V- Twin engine.
17.7 kph Top speed.
35.9 Litres fuel capacity.
Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 6” deep, reinforced 7ga XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck.
Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift.
Cast aluminium spindles with sealed bearing four per spindle.
Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
Vibration control deck system.
Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors.
Foot-operated parking brake.
Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and
Large cup holder.
Deep storage tray.
Seat - TBC-3 TecsPak elastomer dampeners with 360 floating seat system.
24" drive tyres.
13" front caster tyres.
- Horsepower: 27.0 hp (20.1 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards).
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-Twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.5 U.S. qt. (2.4 litres) with filter.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Fuel Capacity: 35.9 Litres.
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan.
- Governor: Mechanical.
- Drive System: Parker HTJ wheel motors.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-17.7 kph.
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8kph.
- Steering: Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: Foot-operated parking brake.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.50 - 6, Radial.
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 10.50 - 12, turf Radial.
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners with 360 Floating System.
- Construction: Mainframe 1.5” x 3” (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm) powder coated Fusion-Bonded solid steel bridge frame. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greaseable roller bearings on each wheel.
- Hour Meter: Standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, push button key, electric mower clutch, foot pedal parking brake.
- Cup Holder: Large Cup holder moulded into the left-side mud guard. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 75" (1905 mm) With ROPS or 54” (1372 mm) Folding ROPS down.
- Length: 84" (2133.6 mm)
- Width: 55.5" (1409.70 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Weight: 494.41 kg (1090 lbs).
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" (1372 mm) cut. (3) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" (1372 mm) cut Side discharge.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated with shock assist.
- Deck Construction: 6” Deep, 7 Gauge with 7 Gauge reinforced spindle areas. Solid 3/8” x 1” reinforced impact areas.
- Cutting Height(s): Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift. 1.5” to 5.5” (38.1 mm to 139.7 mm) with 15 adjustable cut heights in between plus travel lock.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Spindles: Cast aluminium. No maintenance / sealed four bearings per spindle.
- Open Deck: Grass clears deck and discharge chute more easily due to the design (No restricting bar on the discharge side).
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BRASP493-0033-00 - Blades not included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Operator Assist Handle: BRASP493-0039-00 – for assisting getting on and off mower. Light kit – BRASP486-0042-00 Stress pads – BRASP493-0008-00
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.