The Bushranger Spartan RT PRO range handles lawns of all sizes with ease and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard. Features which include a commercial grade Kawasaki FS730V V-Twin engine. Safety is forefront in our mind, these units are perfectly balanced with a low centre of gravity combined with GT Trac for best traction on inclines, and that’s only the start! Get the job done quickly, comfortable and efficiently so you can have more time to yourself.
Spartan RT PRO FS730 54″ Cut
The BUSHRANGER RTPRO series ZTR’S are built and perform like a commercial grade mower but at an affordable price. The BUSHRANGER RTPRO handles lawns of all sizes with ease and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, and truly make the BUSHRANGER RTPRO stand out from the rest. Features like the commercial grade Kawasaki FS730V V-Twin engine, safety features like being perfectly balanced with a low centre of gravity combined with GT Trac for the best traction on inclines. The easy touch brake system, the foot assist easy-lift deck, an ergonomic cockpit with an extremely comfortable seat and huge fuel tanks will have you happily and safely mowing for hours without having to stop until the jobs done.
SPARTAN RT PRO FS730 KAW 54" CUT HTE 10cc
Stock Code: BRURTPRO54
Kawasaki FS730V premium and commercial grade V- Twin engine.
14.48 kph Top speed.
35.9 Litres fuel capacity.
Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 6” deep, reinforced 7ga XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck.
Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift.
Cast aluminium spindles with sealed bearing four per spindle.
Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
Vibration control deck system.
Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
Parker HTE 10cc wheel motors.
Foot operated parking brake.
Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and
Large cup holder.
Deep storage tray.
Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
24" drive tyres.
13" front caster tyres.
- Horsepower: 24.0 hp (17.9 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards).
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-Twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 litres with filter.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Fuel Capacity: 35.9 Litres.
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type.
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan.
- Governor: Mechanical.
- Drive System: Parker HTE wheel motors.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-14.48 kph
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8kph.
- Steering: Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: Foot-operated parking brake.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.50 - 6, Radial tread.
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 10.50 - 12, Turf radials.
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
- Construction: Mainframe 1.5” by 3” (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm) powder coated Fusion-Bonded solid steel bridge frame. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greaseable roller bearings on each wheel.
- Hour Meter: Standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, push button key, electric mower clutch, foot pedal parking brake.
- Cup Holder: Large Cup holder moulded into the left-side mud guard. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 75" (1905 mm) with ROPS up, 54” (1372mm) folding ROPS down
- Length: 84" (2133.6 mm).
- Width: 55.5" (1409.7 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Weight: 480.4 kg (1059 lbs)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" (1372 mm) cut. (3) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" (1372 mm) cut side discharge.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated with shock assist.
- Deck Construction: 6” Deep, 7 Gauge with 7 Gauge reinforced spindle areas. Solid 3/8” x 1” reinforced impact areas.
- Cutting Height(s): Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift. 1.5” to 5.5” (38.1 mm to 139.7 mm) with 15 adjustable cut heights in between plus travel lock.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Spindles: Cast aluminium. No maintenance / sealed double bearings.
- Open Deck: Grass clears deck and discharge chute more easily due to the design (No restricting bar on the discharge side).
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BRASP493-0033-00 - Blades not included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Operator Assist Handle: BRASP493-0039-00 – for assisting getting on and off mower. Light kit – BRASP486-0042-00. Stress pads – BRASP493-0008-00.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.