The Bushranger Spartan RZ54 is ideal for the small to mid acreage homeowners, or smaller scale commercial operators. Equipped with a Kawasaki V-Twin Engine and packed with features, we can assure you it will feel and perform like a professional grade mower at a fraction of the price.
Bushranger Spartan RZ Series
The BUSHRANGER RZ series ZTR’S are built and perform like a commercial grademower but at an affordable price. The B
- Kawasaki FR730V premium and commercial grade V- Twin engine.
- Engine guard.
- 12.8 kph Top speed.
- 18.9 litres fuel capacity.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 5” deep, full floating deck.
- Precision deck height pin with 12 adjustable cut heights and locking travel height.
- Cast aluminium sealed spindles with sealed double bearings.
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
- Vibration control deck system.
- Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
- Adjustable steering levers.
- ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
- GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
- TUFF TORQ 300 series transaxles.
- Foot operated parking brake.
- Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and
- Push-start keypad.
- 12v outlet with plug and play wiring system.
- Cup holder.
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
- 20" drive tyres Bias ply.
- 11" front caster tyres.
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.