The Bushranger Spartan RZ54 is ideal for the small to mid acreage homeowners, or smaller scale commercial operators. Equipped with a Kawasaki V-Twin Engine and packed with features, we can assure you it will feel and perform like a professional grade mower at a fraction of the price.
Spartan RZ FR730 54″ Cut
The BUSHRANGER RZ series ZTR’S are built and perform like a commercial grade mower but at an affordable price. The BUSHRANGER RZ eats up lawns of all sizes and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, and truly make the BUSHRANGER RZ stand out from the rest. Features like the bullet proof Kawasaki FR730V V-Twin engine (usually reserved for commercial mowers), safety features like the GT Trac for the best traction on inclines, the easy touch brake system, the foot assist easy-lift deck, an ergonomic cockpit and huge fuel tanks will have you happily and safely mowing for hours without having to stop until the jobs done.
SPARTAN RZ FR730 KAWASAKI 54" CUT
Stock Code: BRURZ54
Kawasaki FR730V premium and commercial grade V- Twin engine.
12.8 kph Top speed.
18.9 litres fuel capacity.
Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 5” deep, full floating deck.
Precision deck height pin with 12 adjustable cut heights and locking travel height.
Cast aluminium sealed spindles with sealed double bearings.
Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
Vibration control deck system.
Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
Adjustable steering levers.
ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
TUFF TORQ 300 series transaxles.
Foot operated parking brake.
Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and
12v outlet with plug and play wiring system.
Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
20" drive tyres Bias ply.
11" front caster tyres.
- Horsepower: 24.0 hp (17.9 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards).
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-Twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 litres with filter.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Fuel Capacity: 18.9 Litres.
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type.
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan.
- Governor: Mechanical.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic TUFF TORQ 300 series (filled for life) transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.8 kph.
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8kph.
- Steering: Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: Foot-operated parking brake.
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 6 - 5, smooth tread.
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 10 - 8, turf tread.
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer.
- Construction: Mainframe 1.5” x 3” (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm) powder coated Fusion-Bonded solid steel bridge frame. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greaseable roller bearings on each wheel.
- Hour Meter: Standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, push button key, electric mower clutch, foot pedal parking brake.
- Cup Holder: Large Cup holder moulded into the right-side mud guard.
- Height: 46" (1168.4 mm).
- Length: 84" (2133.6 mm).
- Width: 55.5" (1409.70 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Weight: 345.2 kg (761 lbs).
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" (1372 mm) cut. (3) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" (1372 mm) cut side discharge.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated.
- Deck Construction: 5” Deep, 11 gauge with reinforced spindle mount area. Solid 3/8” x 1” reinforced impact areas.
- Cutting Height(s): Precision deck height pin. 1” to 4.25” (25.4 mm to 107.95 mm) with 12 adjustable cut heights in between plus travel lock.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Spindles: Cast aluminium. No maintenance / sealed double bearings.
- Open Deck: Grass clears deck and discharge chute more easily due to the design (No restricting bar on the discharge side).
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BRASP493-0063-00 - Blades not included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Operator Assist Handle: BRASP493-0039-00 – for assisting getting on and off mower.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.