Take command with the Bushranger Spartan SRT XD range. These powerhouse units are the definition of new aged sleek design and innovative power. These mowers are ready to work at your command jam-packed with first-class, premium features. This range is backed by an epic Kawasaki FX1000V or FX850V EFI engine (and we are only just getting started), a Smart Ride Technology package, an Elastomer TecsPak®, huge tyres and advanced frame design – you’ll have heads turning with this one of a kind range.
Spartan SRT XD FX1000 61″ Cut
The BUSHRANGER SRTXD series is a heavy-duty commercial mower that eats up lawns of all sizes with ease and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, and truly make the BUSHRANGER SRTXD stand out from the rest. Features like the premium commercial grade Kawasaki FX1000V, 35 hp engine. Or safety features like being perfectly balanced with a low centre of gravity combined with GT Trac for the best traction on inclines. Then there is the easy touch brake system, the foot assist easy-lift deck, and the ergonomic cockpit, with all controls in easy reach. On top of this all SRTXD series mowers come equipped with a Smart Ride Technology package. Including upgraded custom-built seats which are adjustable for operator weight and up and down movement. The middle and back Elastomer TecsPak and front neoprene cushioning in the seat absorbs any shocks or bumps. This along with the soft ride front and rear radial tyres and the very clever frame design with independent rear coil springs makes the SRTXD one of the smoothest and most comfortable riding mowers available. When you combine all these features plus the large fuel tank together it will have you happily, safely and comfortably mowing for hours, without having to stop until the jobs done.
SPARTAN SRT XD KAW FX1000 61" CUT HTG 16cc
Stock Code: BRUSRTXD61
• Kawasaki FX1000V premium and commercial grade V- Twin engine.
• Engine guard.
• 20.92 kph Top speed.
• 35.96 Litres fuel capacity.
• Heavy duty fabricated steel, 6” deep, reinforced 7ga XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow)
• Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift.
• Cast aluminium sealed spindles with four bearings per spindle.
• Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
• Vibration control deck system.
• Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.
• ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
• GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
• Parker HTG 16cc wheel motors.
• Foot-operated parking brake.
• Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and
• Push-start keypad.
• 12v outlet.
• Large cup holder.
• Phone Holder.
• Deep storage tray.
• Steering: Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel.
• Stress relief pads- reduces arm fatigue.
• Smart Ride Technology package.
• Seat - TBC-3 TecsPak elastomer dampeners with 360 floating seat system.
• 24" drive tyres - turf radials.
• 13" front caster tyres - radial.
• Tow Hitch.
• 10” LED light.
- Horsepower: 35.0 hp (26.1 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards).
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-Twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.5 U.S. qt. (2.4 litres) with filter.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Fuel Capacity: 35.96 Litres.
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan.
- Governor: Mechanical.
- Drive System: Parker HTG 16cc wheel motors.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-20.92 kph.
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8kph. Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls. Stress relief pads - reduces arm fatigue.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: Foot-operated parking brake.
- Caster Tyres: 13”, Radial.
- Tyres - Drive: 24” Turf radials.
- Smart Ride Technology Package: Radial tyres, a premium upgraded seat that is adjustable for operator weight and up and down movement, and independent rear coil springs.
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners with 360 Floating System.
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension rubbers are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe 1.5” by 3” (38.1 mm x 76.2 mm) powder coated Fusion-Bonded solid steel bridge frame. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greaseable roller bearings on each wheel.
- Hour Meter: Standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, push button key, electric mower clutch, foot pedal parking brake.
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left-side mudguard. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 75" (1905 mm) With ROPS or 54” (1371.6 mm) Folding ROPS Down.
- Length: 84" (2133.6 mm).
- Width: 62.5" (1587.5 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Weight: 551 kg (1214.7 lbs).
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 61" (1550 mm) cut. (3) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 61" (1550 mm) cut side discharge.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated with shock assist.
- Deck Construction: 6” Deep, 7 Gauge with 7 Gauge reinforced spindle areas. Solid 3/8” x 1” reinforced impact areas.
- Cutting Height(s): Change on the go deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift. 1.5” to 5.5” (38.1 mm to 139.7 mm) with 15 adjustable cut heights in between plus travel lock.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,749 fpm / 5,714.69 mpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Spindles: Cast aluminium. No maintenance / sealed with four bearings per spindle.
- Open Deck: Grass clears deck and discharge chute more easily due to the design (No restricting bar on the discharge side).
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BRASP493-0032-00 - Blades not included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Operator Assist Handle: BRASP493-0039-00 – for assisting getting on and off the mower.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.