Bushranger Chainsaw 18″ 54cc
A light weight compact high powered chainsaw. Pruning, felling, lopping: BUSHRANGER offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
Bushranger Chainsaw 18`` 54cc
Stock Code: PUZCS5410
18" Guide bar.
.325" Pitch Chain
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
- Bar Length: 18
- Chain Type: .325" Pitch
- Engine (cc): 54.0 cc
- Output: 3hp (2.2 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper Element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 25:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 520 ml
- Fuel Filter: In tank
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 260 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 4.9 kg (Powerhead only)
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: PUOIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: PUOIL5002 BUSHRANGER 1 Litre bar & chain oil: PUOIL1005 BUSHRANGER 4 Litre bar & chain oil: PUOIL4005 Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.