BRC40 Bushranger Chipper
The Bushranger BRC40 is an efficient and durable chipper that will easily shred through hard and soft material with its 40mm cutting width and twin blade action. Operated by a powerful and advanced Kohler 208 cc engine that reduces noise and emissions. This chipper is easy to use, manoeuvre and transport.
BUSHRANGER™ BRC40 Chipper fitted with a Kohler Engine
Stock Code: BUSHBRC40
Kohler 208 cc Command Pro engine
Direction adjustable discharge chute
Twin edged blade
Chips branches up to 40 mm
Solid rubber tyres
Easy to manoeuvre and transport
Made in New Zealand
- Engine: Kohler 208 cc Command Pro
- Engine (cc): 208 cc
- Output: Torque = 10.5 ft lb (14.2 Nm) @ 3000 rpm
- HP: 7 hp (5.2 kw) @ 4000 rpm as tested to SAE J1940 Standards.
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, horizontal shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 4 Litres
- Cylinder Liner: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Manual Recoil
- Chassis: Steel
- Cutting Width: 40 mm
- Direction Chute Adjustment: Yes
- Drive System: Belt drive
- Dry Weight: 50 kg
- Cutting System: Two twin-edged blades
- Finish: Hyperloc powder-coated
- Blade(s): 2
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.