BRC65 Bushranger Chipper
The Bushranger BRC65 is a powerful and durable chipper that can meet the demands of any chipping need up to 65 mm. Operated by a powerful Kohler 208cc engine with twin-blade action, this machine will chip any tough or soft material. This reliable and effective chipper has been designed for heavy-use and ease of transportation.
BUSHRANGER™ BRC65 Chipper fitted with a Kohler Command Pro CH270 Engine 208cc
Stock Code: BUSHBRC65
Kohler Command Pro CH270 Engine 208 cc.
Direction adjustable discharge chute.
Twin edged blade.
Chips branches up to 65 mm.
Solid rubber tyres.
Easy to manoeuvre and transport.
Made in New Zealand
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH270
- Engine (cc): 208 cc
- Output: Torque = 10.5 ft lb (14.2 nm)
- HP: Gross Power @ 4,000 rpm 7.0 hp (5.2 kw) as tested to SAE J1940 Standards.
- Horsepower: 6.6 hp (4.9 kw) as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, horizontal shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 4.1 Litres
- Cylinder Liner: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Manual Recoil
- Chassis: Steel
- Cutting Width: 65 mm
- Direction Chute Adjustment: Yes
- Drive System: Belt drive
- Dry Weight: 75 kg
- Cutting System: Two twin-edged blades
- Finish: Hyperloc powder-coated
- Blade(s): 2
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.