Earth Auger EA451
The Bushranger EA451 is heavy-duty, high-powered earth auger that makes the ideal partner for hard landscaping, farm work and construction sites. Getting to places where mounted machines cannot reach, this powerful auger drills holes even in hard ground with its impressive 41.5 cc engine and 1.6kW output. Perfect for boring holes for fencing, sign posts, planting trees or even taking soil samples. Powered by an incredible 2.17 horsepower, 2-stroke engine made in Japan, giving you high-performance, high torque power and long-term reliability.
BUSHRANGER™ Earth Auger (Auger bit not included)
Stock Code: BRUEA451
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: giving a longer life than a standard engine
High torque, high-powered state of the art 41.5 cc engine
Worm gear transmission
Augers which are sold separately are available in 4", 6", 8" and 10"
Engine protection frame and handle system
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 41.5 cc
- Output: 1.6 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 Litre
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Dry Weight: 9 kg (without auger)
- Transmission: Worm gears
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: 4" Auger bit: P3206-52200 6" Auger bit: P3206-52300 8" Auger bit: P3202-52400 10" Auger bit: P3202-52500 BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.