The super lightweight and high blade speed Bushranger HT231 Hedge Trimmer is perfect for keeping your garden in shape. Sculpt your hedge or sheer bushes with the powerful dual-reciprocating movement, induction hardened chrome-steel blades and rotating rear handle. Our hedge trimmer will deliver the cleanest cuts with their ground & polished cutting edges. Powered by a new generation 22.5 cc engine, unrivalled for power to weight performance.
BUSHRANGER™ HT231 Hedge Trimmer 22.5cc with 24`` Double Sided Blades
Stock Code: BRUHT231
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome
impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine. Light
High blade speed.
24" (600 mm) Double sided blades.
Rotating rear handle.
Designed for semi-commercial operator.
Made in Japan.
- Engine (cc): 22.5cc
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Blade Length: 24" (600 mm) Double Sided
- Dry Weight: 5.3 kg Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.