The super lightweight and high blade speed Bushranger HT24 Hedge Trimmer is designed and built for the professional contractor. The advanced anti-vibration system will give you additional comfort as you power through hedges with this professional-grade machine. Our hedge trimmer will deliver the cleanest cuts with their ground & polished cutting edges that minimise leaf browning. Powered by the new generation 22.5 cc engine, unrivaled for power to weight performance.
BUSHRANGER™ HT24 Hedge Trimmer 22.5cc with 24`` Double Sided Blades
Stock Code: PUHT-24
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Easy Start Mechanism
High blade speed.
24" (600 mm) Double sided blades.
Rotating rear handle.
Full anti-vibration system.
Made In Japan.
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Displacement: 22.5cc
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 25:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 400 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil starter - Reverse Start
- Blade Length: 24" (600 mm) Double Sided
- Dry Weight: () 5.2 kgs
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.