A well balanced single sided hedge trimmer with extra-long 40" blades this unit is designed to handle any commercial work.
BUSHRANGER™ HTS261 Hedge Trimmer 30`` Single Sided Blades
Stock Code: BRUHTS261
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome
impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the
effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
High blade speed.
40" (1016 mm) Single sided blade.
The induction hardened chrome steel blades are polish ground sharpened on all three
cutting surfaces for a cleaner cut.
Designed for the commercial operator.
Bushranger blade connecting rods are twice as thick and manufactured from heavier
gauge and higher quality steel than many other hedge trimmers on the market.
Maruyama clutches are manufactured from die cast Zamak with bonded fibrous linings
for significantly reduced heat build-up and extremely long life.
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 22.5cc
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil starter - Reverse Start
- Blade Length: 40" (1016 mm) Single Sided
- Dry Weight: 6.2 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.