46TB5 Push Mower
BUSHRANGER 46TB5, 500 Series Rear Catcher Lawn Mower, 18" Cut Steel Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 140 cc Engine
BUSHRANGER™ 46TB5, 500 Series Rear Catcher Lawn Mower, 18`` Cut Steel Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 140cc Engine
Stock Code: PU46TB5
A tough, rugged lawn mower built for the unique Australian environment. Powered by one of the Industry favourites, the Briggs & Stratton 500 series engine. The 140 cc engine Ideal for gardens up to 600 m2, it features best in class technology. Cutting 460 mm wide, the dual blade cutting system is housed under the pressed steel chassis and weighs only 28 kg. You’ll be guaranteed peace of mind with Bushranger’s industry warranty.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 500E Series Rapid Start OHV
- Engine (cc): 140 cc
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 900 ml
- Cylinder: Aluminium
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Pressed steel
- Blade Holder: Disc with 2 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: () 28 kg
- Blade(s): 2
- Cutting Positions: 10
- High Zone Air Filter: No
- Mulch Plug: No
- Grass Catcher: Yes
- Wheel Bearing Type: Ball bearing.
- Wheel Size: 7" (178 mm) Front and 8" (203 mm) rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.