46TB55M Push Mower
BUSHRANGER 46TB55M, 550 Series Mulch & Catch Lawn Mower, 18" Cut Steel Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 140 cc Engine
BUSHRANGER™ 46TB55M, 550 Series Mulch & Catch Lawn Mower, 18`` Cut Steel Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 140cc Engine
Stock Code: PU46TB55M
Guaranteed to give you the power you need, and spend less time in the workshop, Bushranger mowers are known for being solid machines. Powered by the reliable Briggs & Stratton 550 series engine, you’ll get performance and value unmatched in any mower in one unbeatable package. Excellent power-to-weight ratio, reduced vibrations and quieter operation thanks to the Super Lo-Tone muffler and hassle free ReadyStart system. Your Bushranger mower will run cooler, cleaner and longer thanks to the OverHeadValve eng
ine design and is backed by a legendary warranty for unparalleled peace of mind.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 550EX Series Ready Start OHV
- Engine (cc): 140 cc
- Output: 5.50 Gross Torque (As per J1940 Standards)
- Governor: Mechanical
- Air Filter: Pleated paper
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 900 ml
- Cylinder: Aluminium
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Pressed steel
- Blade Holder: Mulching disc with 2 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: () 28 kg
- Blade(s): 2
- Cutting Positions: 10
- High Zone Air Filter: No
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Grass Catcher: Yes
- Wheel Bearing Type: Ball bearing.
- Wheel Size: 7" (178 mm) Front and 8" (203 mm) rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.