530SPB Self Propelled Mower
This self propelled mower is ideal for larger lawns. Featuring a huge 55 litre durable fabric catcher and a rust-proof cast alloy frame with bolted — axle, it’s designed from the ground up to take the punishment the Australian environment dishes out. You’ll also get that perfect cut every time; giving you a 10 mm — 65 mm height through ten positions. The three speed gear box and Briggs & Stratton engine are equipped to give you the power you need, at 190 cc, the 850 series engine has the power where others faulter. The wide 530 mm cut width and self propulsion make this lawn mower the ultimate choice backed by Bushranger’s legendary after sales support and warranty for unparalleled peace of mind.
BUSHRANGER™ 530SPB Series Self-Propelled Lawn Mower, 21`` Cut Alloy Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 190cc Engine
Stock Code: BUSH530SPB
Briggs & Stratton 850 I/C Series Engine.
21" (530 mm) Cut.
4 Swing back blades.
55 Litre durable fabric grass catcher.
Self-Propelled, 3 speed gear box.
Drive control levers.
8" Front and rear wheels fitted with dual ball bearings.
Axle bolted to chassis.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 850 I/C Series
- Engine (cc): 190 cc
- Governor: Mechanical
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Litre
- Cylinder: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Cast alloy
- Blade Holder: Disc with 4 swing back blades
- Cutting Height(s): 10 Positions adjustable 10 mm - 65 mm
- Cutting Width: 21" (530 mm)
- Drive System: 3 Speed gear box
- Dry Weight: () 42 kg
- Blade(s): 4
- Cutting Positions: 10
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Grass Catcher: Yes - 55 Litre durable fabric
- Wheel Bearing Type: Dual ball bearing
- Wheel Size: 8" (203 mm) Front and rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.