53AH6IMSP 21″ ALLOY BASE 3SPD GXV160
Mowing large areas of up to approximately 3,000 m˛, these machines are particularly demanding if perfect cutting results are required, quickly and efficiently.These mowers have 53 cm cutting widths and large capacity grass catcher of 70 L. They are powered by the easiest starting and powerful Honda GX160 engine.The cutting height can be set easily and conveniently by a single lever. The 7 level cutting height range from 25 mm 76 mm.These features are complemented by double ball bearing wheels, to make mowing large lawn even easier and efficient.
BUSHRANGER™ 53AH6IMSP, 800SP Series Self-Propelled, 3 speed walk behind Lawn Mower, 21`` Cut Alloy Chassis fitted with a Honda 163cc Engine
Stock Code: PU53AH6IMSP
Honda GXV160 Engine
21" (533 mm) Cut.
4 Swing back blades.
70 Litre durable fabric grass catcher.
Self-Propelled, 3 speed gear box.
Drive control levers.
8" (200mm) Front and rear wheels fitted with dual ball bearings.
Axle bolted to chassis.
- Engine: Honda GXV160
- Engine (cc): 163cc
- Governor: Centrifugal Mechanical
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Float type
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 Litre
- Fuel Filter: Yes in fuel tank
- Cylinder: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Cast alloy
- Blade Holder: Disc with 4 swing back blades
- Cutting Height(s): 7 Positions adjustable 25 mm - 76 mm
- Cutting Width: 21" (533 mm)
- Drive System: 3 Speed gear box
- Dry Weight: () 52 kg
- Cutting System: Disc with 4 high flute swing back blades
- Blade(s): 4
- Cutting Positions: 7
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Speed Control: 3 Speed gear box
- Grass Catcher: Yes - 70 Litre durable fabric
- Wheel Bearing Type: Dual ball bearing
- Wheel Size: 8" (200 mm) Front and rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.