46AB5M 500SF Series Mulch & Catch
A tough, rugged lawnmower built for the unique Australian environment. Powered by one of the Industry favourites, the Briggs & Stratton 500 series. The 140 cc engine is ideal for gardens up to 600 m2 with its swing-back blade disc and mulch plug. Cutting 460 mm wide, the 4 blade cutting system is housed under the alloy chassis and weighs only 28 kg. You’ll be guaranteed peace of mind with Bushranger’s industry warranty.
Stock Code: BUSH46AB5M
Briggs & Stratton 500E OHV Engine
18" (460 mm) Cut
4 Swing back blades
8" Front and rear wheels fitted with double precision ball bearings
- Engine (cc): 140 cc
- Output: Torque 6.9 nm @ 3,060 rpm
- Governor: Mechanical
- Air Filter: Foam Element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 750 ml
- Cylinder: Aluminium
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Cast alloy
- Blade Holder: Disc with 4 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: 32 kg
- Blade(s): 4
- Cutting Positions: 10
- High Zone Air Filter: No
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Grass Catcher: Yes
- Wheel Bearing Type: Double precision ball roller bearing.
- Wheel Size: 8" (203 mm) Front and rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.