BUSHRANGER 18″ STEEL BASE XT675IC KOHLER, SELF PROPELLED
Designed to stand up to the rigours of repeated use in the tough Australian conditions, the 46TK6IMSP Self-Propelled mower has a pressed steel chassis and dual ball bearing wheels at 203 mm diameter to handle that rugged terrain. With mulch plug included, cutting 460 mm wide is no issue for the Kohler powered 149 cc I/C engine. Weighing just 31 kg you've got the ideal combination of power and ease of use for the home owner. Not all mowers are created equal, Bushranger’s are famous for delivering power, spending less time in the workshop, and are backed by an industry leading warranty for unrivalled peace of mind.
BUSHRANGER 18`` STEEL BASE XT675IC KOHLER, SELF PROPELLED
Stock Code: BUSH46TK6IMSP
Kohler Courage XT675 engine
18" (460 mm) Cut
4 Swing back blades
Pressed steel chassis
8" wheels fitted with double precision ball bearings
- Engine (cc): 149 cc
- Output: 6.75 ft lbs torque (9.2 nm) [As tested to J1940 Standards]
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder, OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Litre
- Cylinder Liner: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Pressed steel
- Blade Holder: Disc with 4 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: 31 kg
- Blade(s): 4
- Cutting Positions: 10
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Speed Control: Single speed gear box
- Grass Catcher: Yes
- Wheel Bearing Type: Double precision ball roller bearing.
- Wheel Size: 8" (203 mm)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.