Bushranger 18″ Steel Base 650IS B&S Key Start Mulch & Catch
Designed to stand up to the rigours of repeated use in the tough Australian conditions, the 46TB6MIS is a key start push mower with the Li-Ion battery pack integrated into the top of the 650 series engine, a pressed steel chassis and dual ball bearing wheels at 203 mm diameter to handle that rugged terrain. With mulch plug included, cutting 460 mm wide is no issue for the Briggs and Stratton 150cc In Start Series engine. Weighing just 30 kg you've got the ideal combination of power and ease of use for the home owner. Not all mowers are created equal, Bushranger’s are famous for delivering power, spending less time in the workshop, and are backed by an industry leading warranty for unrivalled peace of mind.
Bushranger 18`` Steel Base 650IS B&S Key Start Mulch & Catch
Stock Code: BUSH46TB6MIS
Briggs and Stratton 650 Series In Start 150cc engine
18" (460 mm) Cut
4 Swing back blades
Pressed steel chassis
8" wheels fitted with double precision ball bearings
- Engine (cc): 150 cc
- Output: 8.5 Nm Torque @3060rpm [As tested to J1940 Standards]
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder, OHV, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1 Litre
- Cylinder Liner: Alloy
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Key start with integrated engine mounted Li-Ion battery pack
- Chassis: Pressed steel
- Blade Holder: Disc with 4 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: 30 kg
- Blade(s): 4
- Cutting Positions: 10
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Grass Catcher: Yes
- Wheel Bearing Type: Double precision ball roller bearing.
- Wheel Size: 8" (203 mm)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.