46TBU7 Utility Mower
This ute offers Briggs & Stratton reliability and performance and is great for places where grass collection is not important. Dual ball bearing wheels make it easy to push through challenging terrain.
BUSHRANGER™ 46TBU7, 625 Series Utility Lawn Mower, 18`` Cut Steel Chassis fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 163cc Engine
Stock Code: PU46TBU7
Briggs & Stratton 725EXI Series Engine
18" (460 mm) Cut
2 Swing back blades
Side discharge utility
Pressed steel chassis
8" Front and rear wheels fitted with dual ball bearings
- Engine (cc): 163 cc
- Governor: Mechanical
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Type: Air cooled, single cylinder, vertical shaft, normally aspirated petrol four stroke engine.
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 Litre
- Cylinder: Aluminium
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Chassis: Pressed steel
- Blade Holder: Disc with 2 swing back blades
- Cutting Width: 18" (460 mm)
- Dry Weight: 32 kg
- Blade(s): 2
- Cutting Positions: 10
- High Zone Air Filter: No
- Wheel Bearing Type: Dual ball bearing
- Wheel Size: 8" (203 mm) Front and rear.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.