Multi Tool MT2601
BRUYJMT2601, the intelligent answer for all round garden maintenance and landscaping. It adapts to your garden with three of the most useful attachments which are fitted and removed with a tool-free coupling making it easy to store and transport. You can choose from a hedge trimmer or pruner and string trimmer attachments, making it the most versatile tool for home or as a perfect backup tool for your business. With its four-stroke engine it becomes even easier to use as no fuel mixing is required and still gives you the no-compromise power of a professional product. With the you have an amazing balance of performance, power and low-emission technology. Backed by Bushrangers legendary customer service and warranty, you can enjoy unparalleled peace of mind.
BUSHRANGER BRUYJMT2601 Straight Shaft Loop Handle Multi-Tool
Stock Code: BRUYJMT2601
Powered by performance 24.5 cc – 4-Stroke Engine Full Crank
Fully Adjustable Carburettor
Nylon Bump Feed Head
Lightweight, high-powered unit
Metal Tank guard
Anti-vibration front handle
Solid Steel Shaft: precision manufactured from solid steel
Versatile and productive
The finest grounds maintenance tool available.
Adapts to accept three attachments
Tool free quick release coupling - for quick attachment changes
Attachments available: include trimmer, hedge trimmers, pruners
- Engine: 134FG - 4 Stroke Engine
- Engine (cc): 24.5 cc
- Air Filter: Foam
- Carburettor: Membrane type primer pump - Fully Adjust
- Fuel: 4 Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 500ml
- Fuel Filter: In Fuel tank
- Cylinder: Single
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome Plated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Dry Weight: 5.9 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre Four stroke oil: POIL6120 String trimmer attachment: BRUYJ85001 (which features a solid steel drive shaft a heavy-duty gear case.) Pruner attachment: BRUYJ85002 (which features an adjustable oil pump and 10" guide bar.) 2.2kg Articulated hedge trimmer attachment: BRUYJ85003 – 400mm blade(16”) Double sided cut, Greaseable gearbox -2.5kg
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.