Bushranger Powered Backpack Sprayer
Ergonomically designed so the tank angles with the operator's movement. Not only is this sprayer comfortable to use but the starter system allows you to start the unit while it is on your back.
BUSHRANGER™ Powered Backpack Sprayer
Stock Code: BRUMS0735W
Easy Start Engine: Allows the operator to start the unit while on their back.
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial products feature chrome
impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
25 Litre Chemical Tank: Ergonomically designed so that the chemical tank angle
varies with the operators movement.
Fully adjustable harness.
Maruyama twin piston pump. Maximum Pressure 2.5 MPa / 360 PSI
Suction: 7.1 Litres/minute
Made in Japan
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Displacement: 22.5 cc
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 800 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Dry Weight: () 8.8 kg Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.