147 Model Chainsaw
A tough chainsaws for intensive use, the 147 is designed with the demands of agriculture and farm applications in mind. Durability is a key concern when working in these environments, the 147 rear handle contains the on/off, half throttle and choke devices and sitting on the left side of the chassis, is the easy on starter. Its decompressor, primer and choke ensure trouble free starting under all conditions. When it comes time to give your saw some TLC, the flock filter can be accessed without the need for tools making this saw the simplest and safest available.
147 Model Chainsaw
Stock Code: EFU147
16" Guide bar
325" Pitch chain
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates
Throttle trigger safety lock out
Full anti-vibration system
Easy access filter/spark plug cover for greatly simplified maintenance
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling & long, durable service
- Engine (cc): 45.0 cc
- Output: 3.1 hp (2.3 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 270 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 4.9 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 16
- Chain Type: .325"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.