152 Model Chainsaw
A multi-purpose chainsaw, the 152 is designed with demanding agriculture and farm applications in mind; it dispatches medium to large branches or trunks with ease and even light felling jobs are no problem. Durability is a key concern when working in these environments, the 152’s carburettor has a compensator that keeps the air and fuel mixture ratio constant so the power supplied by the engine remains high. It will be immediately apparent this unit is a top performer and balanced with speed and weight dist ribution. We design for excellent manoeuvrability too, the one-piece handle is comfortable to hold and incorporates the anti-vibration system; consisting of 3 springs and 2 rubberised absorbers. A rear handle contains the on/off, half throttle and choke devices and sitting on the left side of the chassis, making this item an easy on starter. This system of decompressor, primer and choke ensure trouble free starting under all conditions. When it comes time to give your saw some TLC, the flock filter can be a ccessed with out the need for tools, and conveniently placed on the left side is the chain tensioner making this saw the simplest and safest available.
152 Model Chainsaw
Stock Code: EFU152
18" Guide bar.
325" Pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
The filter/spark -plug cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Engine (cc): 51.7 cc
- Output: 3.4 hp (2.5 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 270 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 5.0 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 18
- Chain Type: .325"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.