156 Model Chainsaw
Step into the world of fully professional top quality chainsaws. Designed for the experienced user who demands a workhorse, this saw delivers where it counts. Comfort in the form of a one-piece anti-vibration handle gives you the most ergonomic work tool isolating you from fatigue inducing vibrations with six rubber mounts that also eliminate overheating. Get the job done quickly with a variety of practical features like the easy on starter, assisted by a primer starting even in the harshest of climates. Hi gh performance and linear torque are delivered by the engine at any speed regardless of the conditions and with the extra large fuel tank, you can go till the job is done.
156 Model Chainsaw
Stock Code: EFU156
18" Guide bar.
325" Pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Engine (cc): 56.5 cc
- Output: 4.1 hp (3.1 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 700 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 350 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 5.5 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 18
- Chain Type: .325"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.