162 Model Chainsaw
A powerful, professionally focused chainsaw ideal for felling and general cutting of medium to large trees. Starting is always smooth and consistent; the user can set the machine running easily with the g six rubbber mounts that isolate the user and keep fuel from overheating. The 162 is the ideal companion for any professional.
162 Model Chainsaw
Stock Code: EFU162
20" Guide bar.
3/8" Standard pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Engine (cc): 61.5 cc
- Output: 4.7 hp (3.5 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 700 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 350 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 5.5 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 20
- Chain Type: 3/8"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.