MT2600 Top Handle Chainsaw
The MT2600 is a compact chainsaw with ergonomic hand positioning making it more comfortable and safer to use when you’re up high — because the way you hold the chainsaw is different —and has a starter system that ensures you can set the machine running with a minimum number of pulls. Ongoing performance is protected from these often debris-heavy environments by a two stage sponge and a nylon air filter equipped with a primer to purge the air ensuring easy starting even in the harshest conditions. Designed s pecifically for arborists and landscapers who will often be up in a tree, the high power to weight ratio makes this top handle chainsaw the perfect companion.
MT2600 Top Handle Chainsaw
Stock Code: EFUMT2600
10" Guide bar.
3/8" Low profile pitch chain.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Innovative shock-absorbing handles: prevents the carburettor being exposed to vibration and guarantees a particularly stable fuel burn, allowing easy operation at any angle.
Compact balanced geometry and minimal weight make the job of the operator much easier, reducing the physical effort required and extending times between rest breaks.
Easy-on starting system - ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
The filter cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Oil pump with adjustable flow allows variation of lubricant flow to suit operating conditions (consistency of wood, weather, oil type).
Lateral chain tensioner, allowing the operator to adjust the chain tension swiftly, even in tricky positions.
The new chain guard assembly design minimises clogging due to shavings, thus reducing the frequency of cleaning.
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 230 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil (Easy-on starting system)
- Oil Capacity: 160 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 2.8 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 10
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low profile
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.