The essential petrol chainsaw for home use. Practical and easy to use; the MT350s is designed to take care of pruning jobs and cutting small to medium diametre trunks. When cutting, vibrations can hamper performance and lead to fatigue but the MT350s incorporates 3 springs and 2 rubberised absorber into the anti-vibration one-piece handle making it comfortable to use for hours on end. For a lightweight unit, you’ll experience exceptional power-to-weight and continuous torque giving you high cutting speeds a nd reducing the time you need to spend on the job. For the home-owner it’s important to have a reliable machine; MT350s provides tool free access for simple maintenance and even includes high quality materials so your equipment will last longer.
Stock Code: EFUMT350S
16" Guide bar.
3/8" Low profile chain.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Opaque fuel and oil tanks.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
- Engine (cc): 38.9 cc
- Output: 2.0 hp (1.5 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 350 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 260 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 4.2 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 16
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low Profile
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.