efco chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping: efco offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
Stock Code: EFUMT440
16" Guide bar.
325" Pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
The filter/spark -plug cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
- Engine (cc): 42.9 cc
- Output: 2.9 hp (2.1 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 320 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 260 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 4.3 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 16
- Chain Type: .325"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.