Designed particularly with the professional in mind the MT8200 comes with standard features to facilitate day-in day-out forestry like timberfelling and cutting larger trees. Depending on the type of work at hand, the adjustable oil pump keeps the bar oiled appropriately maximising efficiency and for those colder months, a decompression valve prevents issues with setting the saw running. A single multifunction lever that incorporates the on/off, half throttle and choke devices keeps you from having to look away from the task at hand while the carburettor is isolated from the case by 4 anti-vibration rubber mounts which will reduce fatigue and stem performance falloff. The saw comes designed with a nylon air-filter with large intake slots that ensure maximum filtration with minimal maintenance, but when the time comes to give your saw some TLC, the filter cover comes off with just a twist of a knob— no tools required. Built with durable components like a three-piece crankshaft and two-ringed pistons, this mach ine is unapologetically professional.
Stock Code: EFUMT8200
24" Guide bar.
3/8" Standard pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
The filter/spark -plug cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
Carburettor with anti-vibration mount guarantees stable fuel burn whatever the operating conditions.
- Engine (cc): 80.7 cc
- Output: 6.0 hp (4.4 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 800 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 450 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 7.1 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 24
- Chain Type: 3/8"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 efco Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 efco Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.