The Efco DS 2400 D split-boom powerhead is a lightweight, compact and low noise engine that can handle various attachments.
Stock Code: EFUDS2400D
Powerful and lightweight 21.7 cc, 1.2 hp (0.9 kW) 2-stroke engine featuring generous torque output with a linear power curve even at low revs.
Twin ring piston, die cast cylinder with nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft: guarantee of ruggedness and durability.
Digital coil with electronic control and rev limiter: for easier starting, enhanced performance thanks to uniform combustion, and reduced fuel consumption.
Easy-on starting system - ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
Innovative 110 mm diameter Load & Go head with 2.4 mm line: for straightforward and fast line replacement, just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
On/Off switch: returns automatically to the "on" position after each stop (always on).
Air filter support with carburettor anti-backflow element: prevents the filter from becoming fouled by fuel and guarantees longer periods between filter maintenance operations.
Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
Solid Steel Shaft: efco drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. With self-lubricating bearings to reduce vibrations and power loss.
Versatilty and productivity make this multi tool system the finest professional grounds maintenance tool available.
Tool free quick release coupling - for quick attachment changes.
Adapts to accept four attachments - the powerhead already comes with one attachment (the line trimmer) included.
Attachments available for purchase separately include blower, hedge trimmer and pruner (line trimmer attachment comes included with powerhead).
- Engine (cc): 21.7 cc
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 400 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nikel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil - Easy On system.
- Grip: Single - hoop handle.
- Dry Weight: () 5.1 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Pruner / polesaw attachment 2000 mm: EFU61379110 (which features a 10" guide bar and 5 position adjustable pruner head from 0 - 90 degrees to allow a better view of the cutting area.) Articulated hedge trimmer attachment 900 mm : EFU61379120 (adjustable through 12 positions 0 - 180 degree.) Blower attachment: EFU61379130 (which features an air flow rate: 600 m3/h and an air velocity: 60 m/s.) Shaft extension 750 mm: EFU61379140 (recommended for use with pruner and hedgetrimmer attachments to reach taller hedges and branches.) Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 efco 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 efco 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 efco 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 efco Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.