Stock Code: EFUDS2400D
Powerful and lightweight 21.7 cc, 1.2 hp (0.9 kW) 2-stroke engine featuring generous torque output with a linear power curve even at low revs.
Twin ring piston, die cast cylinder with nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft: guarantee of ruggedness and durability.
Digital coil with electronic control and rev limiter: for easier starting, enhanced performance thanks to uniform combustion, and reduced fuel consumption.
Easy-on starting system - ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
Innovative 110 mm diameter Load & Go head with 2.4 mm line: for straightforward and fast line replacement, just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
On/Off switch: returns automatically to the "on" position after each stop (always on).
Air filter support with carburettor anti-backflow element: prevents the filter from becoming fouled by fuel and guarantees longer periods between filter maintenance operations.
Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
Solid Steel Shaft: efco® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. With self-lubricating bearings to reduce vibrations and power loss.
Versatilty and productivity make this multi tool system the finest professional grounds maintenance tool available.
Tool free quick release coupling - for quick attachment changes.
Adapts to accept four attachments - the powerhead already comes with one attachment (the line trimmer) included.
Attachments available for purchase separately include blower, hedge trimmer and pruner (line trimmer attachment comes included with powerhead).
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cylinder Liner: Nikel
- Dry Weight: 5.1 kg
- Engine (cc): 21.7 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 400 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Grip: Single - hoop handle.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Pruner / polesaw attachment 2000 mm: EFU61379110 (which features a 10" guide bar and 5 position adjustable pruner head from 0 - 90 degrees to allow a better view of the cutting area.) • Articulated hedge trimmer attachment 900 mm : EFU61379120 (adjustable through 12 positions 0 - 180 degree.) • Blower attachment: EFU61379130 (which features an air flow rate: 600 m3/h and an air velocity: 60 m/s.) • Shaft extension 750 mm: EFU61379140 (recommended for use with pruner and hedgetrimmer attachments to reach taller hedges and branches.) • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE • efco® 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 • efco® 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 • efco® 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 • efco® 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 • efco® 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 • efco® Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil - Easy On system.
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* - to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided Oleo-Mac® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.