MP3000 Water Pump
Easy to maintain with an engine that is both powerful and efficient, the MP3000 is the ideal water pump for medium scale suction runs. The compact design makes it easy to transport with its top handle and being made from lightweight plastic, it allows for suction of salt water and can run for extended periods of time thanks to the generous capacity fuel tanks. When the weather turns cold, the air purge facilitates easy starting.
MP3000 Water Pump
Stock Code: EFUMP3000
Compact shape and design for easy operation on a variety of jobs.
The high flow rate and extended work cycle allow these pumps to offer top-quality, non-stop performance.
The MP3000 is extremely light.
New model ensures lower fuel consumption (approximately 15% less than equivalent models).
Steel crankshaft and piston with 2 rings guarantee prolonged service life.
Primer bulb makes it easy to start in all weather conditions.
Multifunction control with on/off function and engine speed control.
Muffler with a catalytic converter and sound absorbent material to minimise emissions and to help reduce noise.
Easy maintenance with a snap-fit air filter.
- Engine (cc): 30.5 cc
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Max Flow Rate (L/min): 150 L/min
- Suction Delivery: 25.4 mm Diam.
- Suction Head: 7 Metres
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 830 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Dry Weight: () 5.5 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Hose fitting are included in box, however hoses are not included. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.