TT183-14 Power Cutter
Powerful professional class tools for cutting asphalt, concrete and metals. Designed specifically for professional users, these machines are equipped with every available leading-edge solution able to guarantee high performance, long-term reliability and maximum operator comfort. Suitably proportioned filter systems designed especially to protect the engine even in the most hostile and dust-laden environments. Ergonomic designed - all main controls readily accessible.
TT183-14 Power Cutter
Stock Code: EFUTT183-14
Cylinder with decompressor giving smoother start with reduced mechanical stress.
Twin ring piston.
Innovative multilayer filtering system (foam + paper + nylon): the carburettor receives only clean air, purged entirely of dust.
Ergonomic handle assembly isolated from the engine by six rubber antivibration mounts, rendering the machine more stable and manageable.
Palm-operated safety switch to prevent accidental throttling, all controls located immediately to hand.
The carburettor has a compensator designed to maintain a steady air/fuel ratio, ensuring constant efficiency of the machine and longer maintenance intervals.
Aluminium cutter arm and disc guard make the machine lighter and more manageable. Cutter arm reversible through 180deg, allowing operation close to walls.
14" (350 mm) Cutting head.
Small wheels fitted beneath front handle as standard.
Water cooling kit is included in box as standard - Keeps disc constantly wet eliminating dust and prolonging disc life.
- Engine (cc): 80.7 cc
- Output: 5.0 hp (3.7 kW)
- Air Filter: Triple stage foam, paper and nylon.
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 870 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch, sprocket and v belt
- Dry Weight: () 11.4 kg
- Cutting Depth: 5" (125 mm)
- Cutting Disc: 14" (350 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Trolley to suit TT163, TT183 Power Cutters: EFUEFCOTROLLEY
- Please Note: Power Cutter supplied without blade. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.