While still being one of the lightest trimmers available, the DS240S is aimed at the commercial user and is designed to make short work of tough jobs. Maintenance is a snap with the easy-to-access air-filter and the aluminium clutch housing which resists high temperatures. Drive shafts on the DS240s are made of solid steel sheathed in aluminium for the best balance of strength and weight. With a high power to weight ratio and an anti-vibration system this straight shaft trimmer is the professional set.
Stock Code: EFUDS240S
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system
Throttle trigger safety lock out
Super lightweight and compact unit with loads of power
Twin ring piston for reduced engine wear and longer life
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings: minimize vibrations
Gear head features new bevel drive: improved strength
Simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool
Commercial quality 5" Load and Go trimmer head
Blade capable: metal three tooth tri blade included
- Engine (cc): 21.7 cc
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 400 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Single loop handle.
- Dry Weight: 4.5 kg
- Cutting System: 5" Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Blade(s): Yes
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.