A high performance brushcutter designed for demanding users provides superior comfort and control. It is designed to be durable and light for the professional user. The engine on this unit is specially developed to be eco friendly and give the highest performance with minimum weight. Reliability was key in designing the DS2800S; with two ring piston and forged steel crankshaft for longer working life and less downtime.
Stock Code: EFUDS2800S
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Air filter with paper element protects the engine when used in dusty environments and guarantees lower maintenance and longer life.
Forged steel crankshaft.
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings designed to minimize vibrations for greater operator comfort.
Gear head features new bevel drive attached by M10 male thread: improved strength and simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool.
Commercial quality 5" load and go trimmer head.
Blade capable - metal three tooth tri blade included in box.
- Engine (cc): 27.0 cc
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 580 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Single loop handle.
- Dry Weight: () 5.5 kg
- Cutting System: 5" Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Blade(s): Yes
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.