Designed for those who need a machine to tackle demanding or sustained projects, these models perform even under stress without skipping a beat. It is designed to be durable and light for the day-in day-out professional. The engine on this unit is specially designed to give the highest performance with minimum weight. An easy on starter ensures you rol, is connected to the straight shaft made from solid steel. Mounted on five internal self-lubricated bushings. Reliability was key in designing DS3200S and it is ready to tackle the biggest of jobs.
Stock Code: EFUDS3200S
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system
Throttle trigger safety lock out
Air filter with paper element: guarantees lower maintenance & longer life
Forged steel crankshaft & twin ring piston: guarantees a longer working life
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings: minimize vibrations
Gear head features new bevel drive: improved strength
Simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool
Commercial quality 5" Load and Go trimmer head
Blade capable: three tooth metal tri blade included
- Engine (cc): 30.0 cc
- Output: 1.5 hp (1.1 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 580 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Single loop handle.
- Dry Weight: 5.8 kg
- Cutting System: 5" Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Blade(s): Yes
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: efco 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 efco 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.