Are you ready for the most dominant machine on the block? We took the formidable FasTrak™ and raised the stakes. The FasTrak™ Super Duty is a true commercial-grade mower, built for the homeowner who wants more of everything – more horsepower, wider tires, a welded steel deck and neighborhood braggin’ rights. SmoothTrak™ steering makes operating a breeze – from zero-turn in tight spaces to covering straightaways at an industry-setting 14.5 kph. Most important, the FasTrak Super Duty delivers a professional cut every time. The Super Duty has it all, and can do it all. If you’re ready for the king of the hill, it’s time to climb aboard a FasTrak Super Duty.
Fastrak Super Duty 36″ Cut
The FasTrak SD is a true commercial grade mower, built for the pro-sumer or commercial operator who wants more of everything - more horsepower, wider tires, a welded steel deck and neighbourhood braggin' rights. SmoothTrak steering makes operating a breeze - from zero-turning in tight spaces to covering straightaways at an industry-setting 14.5km/h. Most importantly, the FasTrak SD delivers a professional cut every time. The FasTrak SD has it all, and can do it all.
Fastrak Superduty 36`` Cut
Stock Code: HU932491EX
A true, commercial-duty unit in a compact package
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit
Flex Forks Suspension as standard
SmoothTrak steering with patented automatic park brake system
Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut - over 18,400 fpm
Fabricated double reinforced deck
Fabricated one piece chassis
Extra leading edge deck reinforcement
Kawasaki V Twin FX600V engine
Remote air cleaner
15.89 L (4.2 US gal) fuel capacity
Twin ZT3100 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro's
Commercial hydrostatic transmissions for true zero turning radius manoeuvrability
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles
Simplest maintenance in the industry
20" Drive and 13" caster tyres
0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph) to get the job done fast
Standard hour meter
36" cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option
Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood
- Engine: Kawasaki FX600V
- HP: 19.0 hp (14.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 15.89 L (4.2 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty hydro-gear ZT3100
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0 - 7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-7.2 kph (0-4.5 mph)
- Steering: Twin-lever, SmoothTrak steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and true zero-degree-radius turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in open position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8.0 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 308 kg (680 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to deck and drive clutches, Stabiliser rollers at rear of tractor.
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 1.5" x .188" (38 mm x 38 mm x 4.8 mm) square steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to .120" (3.04 mm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .375" (9.5 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Standard
- Flex Forks: Standard
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Indicators: Hour meter standard
- Height: 40" (1016 mm)
- Overall Length: 75.8" (1926 mm)
- Width 37.76" (959 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 35.3" (896 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 36" cut. Free-floating deck using two blades. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 36" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 7 ga, .179" (4.54 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .125" (3.1 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.5" x .5" (38.1 mm x 12.7 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4" (101.6 mm) deep which allows high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 1 qty x 13.75" x 2.50" x .20" and 1 qty x 20.5" x 2.5" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,400 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to two spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 33.5" (850.9 mm)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5" (12.7 mm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 36": HA115667 - suit 932 models. Blades included when purchasing this kit. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. With an ultra-cut, our deck is also the toughest in the industry. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 36" / 42": HA931840 - 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete 931840]. Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. Catcher Adapter Kit 36": HA116791 - 2 bag catcher adapter. Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Flex Forks: HA600213
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.