The FasTrak® SDX comes equipped with an upgraded custom seat, bigger tires, and a Kawasaki FX engine that provides strength and reliability. The FasTrak SDX is the perfect move for the contractor looking for all day performance at a value price.
Fastrak SDX 54″ Cut
The FasTrak SDX is a true commercial grade mower, built for the pro-sumer or commercial operator who wants more of everything - more horsepower, wider tires, a welded steel deck and neighbourhood braggin' rights. SmoothTrak steering makes operating a breeze - from zero-turning in tight spaces to covering straightaways at an industry-setting 14.5km/h. Most importantly, the FasTrak SDX delivers a professional cut every time. The FasTrak SDX has it all, and can do it all.
Fastrak SDX 54`` Cut
Stock Code: HU933952EX
ROPS supplied with unit
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Fabricated double reinforced deck
Fabricated one piece chassis
Extra leading edge deck reinforcement
Kawasaki V Twin FX691V engine
18.92 L (5.0 US gal) fuel capacity
Twin Hydro Gear ZT3400 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro's
Commercial duty sealed deck spindles
SmoothTrak steering - with patented automatic park brake system
Simplest maintenance in the industry
23" Drive and 13" caster tyres
0-14.5 kph (0-9 mph) to get the job done fast
Custom premium bolstered internal suspension seats with operator isolation
Standard hour meter
54" cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option
Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood
- Engine: Kawasaki FX691V
- HP: 22.0 hp (16.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Forced air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, OHV vertical shaft normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Dual stage canister air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3400
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-14.5 kph (0 - 9 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.50 - 6, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 23 x 11.00 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 390 kg (860 lbs)
- Seat: Custom premium bolstered internal suspension seats with Dymetrol internal suspension, also features operator isolation for superior comfort.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .125" (38 mm x 76.2 mm x 3.17 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Front axle is fabricated and uses sealed ball bearings. Front caster wheels mounted with heavy duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .375" (9.52 mm) steel.
- ROPS: Standard
- Seat Suspension: Yes, internal suspension seat with operator isolation.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Yes, cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 44.3" (1125.2 mm)
- Overall Length: 74.42" (1890.26 mm)
- Width: 55.1" (1399.54 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 52" (1320.8 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135" (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .375" (25.4 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, steel blades. 18.50" x 2.2" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,910 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0" (25.4 mm) steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 54": HA121475 - [Includes wavy mulcher blades]. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 48"/ 54" / 60": HA933655 - 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete HA933655]. Catcher Adapter Kit 54": HA121075 - 2 bag catcher adapter. Flex Forks 54" / 60": HA605123 [2 forks] Light Kit (2015 FasTrak) 48" / 54" / 60": HA121482 - Work later with our optional light kit. Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.