This ain’t your neighbor’s mower… though he’ll wish it were. The Hustler FasTrak™ has all the strength, durability and power needed for commercial use. As proof, we offer a remarkable 4-year limited residential warranty plus limited lifetime warranties on the frame and leading edge of the deck. That\’s a serious mower. But we designed the FasTrak™ with the homeowner in mind. Even though the frame is forged of heavy-duty steel, the zero-radius SmoothTrak™ steering is easy to use and will edge your flower bed with the finesse of a gardener. Its power makes quick work of the most expansive lawns. Yet it’s comfy enough for the most discriminating operator. Once you drive a FasTrak, mowing will never be the same.
Fastrak 54″ Cut
We designed the FasTrak with the homeowner in mind. The zero-radius SmoothTrak steering is easy to use and will edge your flower bed with the finesse of a gardener. Its power makes quick work of the most expansive lawns. The frame is forged of heavy-duty steel. Once you drive a FasTrak, mowing will never be the same. But for the professional, Hustler FasTrak has all the strength, durability and power needed for commercial use. As proof, we offer a remarkable 4-year limited residential warranty plus limited lifetime warranties on the frame and leading edge of the deck. That's a serious mower.
Fastrak 54`` Cut
Stock Code: HU938712EX
ROPS supplied with unit 54" cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option
Commercial grade welded steel deck
Extra leading edge deck reinforcement
Comfortable foot-operated deck-lift system 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm)
Fabricated one piece chassis
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Kawasaki V Twin FR691V engine
SmoothTrak steering - with patented automatic park brake system
18.92 L (5.0 US gal) fuel capacity
Twin Hydro Gear ZT3100 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro's
Commercial duty sealed deck spindles
Simplest maintenance in the industry
22" Drive and 13" caster tyres
0-12.9 kph (0-8 mph) to get the job done fast
Standard hour meter
Mid-Back suspension seat
Flip-up seat pan
Removable floor pan
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Forced air cooled, 90-degree V-twin, OHV vertical shaft normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.9 kph (0 - 8 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 22 x 11 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 390 kg (860 lbs)
- Seat: Mid-Back suspension seat
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .125" (38 mm x 76 mm x 3.17 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .375" (9.5 mm) steel.
- ROPS: Standard
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 44.3" (1125.2 mm)
- Overall Length: 73.6" (1869.4 mm)
- Width: 55.1" (1399.5 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 52" (1320.8 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135" (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. 11ga. Front bullnose on deck impact areas on trim edges
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, steel blades. 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,910 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0" (25.4 mm) steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 54": HA121475 - [Includes wavy mulcher blades]. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 48"/ 54" / 60": HA933655 - 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete HA933655]. Catcher Adapter Kit 54": HA121075 - 2 bag catcher adapter. Flex Forks 54" / 60": HA605123 [2 forks] Light Kit (2015 FasTrak) 48" / 54" / 60": HA121482 - Work later with our optional light kit. Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Seat Isolator Kit: HA122166
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.