The Raptor® Flip-Up offers effortless cleaning and blade changing with an automated deck to raise and lower for easy blade access and compact storage…all at the push of a button.
Raptor Flip Up
The Raptor Flip-Up features patent pending QuickFlip technology. Enjoy effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment and less required storage space…all at the push of a button.
Raptor Flip Up
Stock Code: HU935288EX
" Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine.
Heavy duty fabricated steel deck - more durable.
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame - best in category.
Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
Patented automatic park brake system - built into levers.
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings.
20" drive tyres.
9" front caster tyres.
11.4 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity.
12.1 kph (7.5 mph).
Cutting deck QuickFlip technolog"y
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Caster Tyres: 9 x 3.5, semi pneumatic,
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8.0 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 340 kg (750 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs and armrests are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No - *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42.7" (1084.58mm)
- Overall Length: 69.4" (1876.76mm)
- Width 49" (1244.6 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 43.7" (1109.98 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 48" cut. (3) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 48" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Electric / Hydraulic Actuated
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with reinforced 7 ga, .180" (4.6 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.52 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): "
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 16.50" x 2.50" x .203"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 1" diameter high carbon steel shafts and double lip sealed bearings with
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 48"
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.